Back to Base Monitoring
What is Back to Base Monitoring?
Back to Base means your security system is monitored by our 24/7 control room with trained professionals delivering immediate support, all day every day. With a back to base home alarm system monitored by us, you know that if your alarm is activated we receive a message from your system and will respond by contacting you, your emergency contacts and if required emergency services immediately.
Our security system response team is ready to respond to any intrusion or break in.
Tailored To You
With over 20 years experience, KJ Electronic Security can install and configure a security system to suit all your needs.
Sleep easy knowing we’re monitoring your alarms 24/7 so you don’t have to.
Premium services offered at competitive pricing, we’ve got you covered!
Dual Path Technology
With a dedicated mobile connection and an uptime of 99.9% we are always able to respond when you need us most. The Dual Path Technology is the most common and secure method of communicating your security systems events to us.
Video monitoring enables us to verify all alarms from your premises. In most cases, your existing CCTV equipment can be used for video verification, allowing our trained team to determine whether an alarm is real or false and react accordingly.
Safeguarding Your Property from Harm with Security Systems in Sydney
For a business owner, investing in security systems for their Sydney properties is not just a good idea — it can be an essential step. Whether your base is in an area with persistent issues or you’re aiming to lower the cost of your insurance cover with better safety precautions, the right setup is essential for safeguarding your assets. At KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY, we have the skills, high-tech products, and technical knowledge necessary to deploy a robust set up for your business.
When Buying Security Solutions in Sydney, Consider This
What are the important things to remember when purchasing the elements of a modern security system?
- Now is the time to embrace security solutions that make full use of the technology available today. From smart systems to video verification, these setups will save time, prevent false positives, and deliver even more peace of mind for business owners. From remotely locking doors to receiving immediate access to a video feed of the property following an alarm, these options expand and enhance your ability to protect this most valuable asset.
- Don’t overlook the value of adding regulated access control to your building as an additional security measure. Preventing criminals from breaking in and monitoring the premises is essential, but so too is preventing threats closer to home. A well-developed access control installation lets you monitor activity in and out of the building, lock down secure areas of the site, and prevent unauthorised employees from entering these areas.
- Watch out for contracts that lock you into lengthy service terms before you ever develop a sense of the quality of the solutions you received. An unfortunately standard fixture in the security world, many businesses find themselves dissatisfied with a service but unable to make any changes due to a long contract period. Always enquire into the terms of your agreement.
What Sets KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY Apart in Offering Business Security in Sydney?
Handing your security over to an outside team is a big decision. Why do we deserve your confidence?
- KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY does not employ lock-in tactics whatsoever. An important distinction in our service, we instead use a Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure that you always receive the best service possible. We don’t feel the need to tie you to one system for the future — we know our dependability is enough to inspire confidence for the long term.
- We cover all your bases, from basic alarm systems to robust and highly responsive back to base monitoring in Sydney. Our broad service offerings make it simple to develop a multi-layered security setup to give your business the protection it deserves.
- Our experience gives us many skills, including the knowledge required to design and install CCTV systems which deliver full coverage of the most vital areas around your property. Allow us to consult with you on which products and protection methods will suit your needs.
- We do more than provide equipment and installation — we supply patrols, too, for a professional look at what’s happening when something trips one of your alarms. Whether you’d like routine nightly patrols or for someone to look in only after an alert, we can keep a close watch on your company.
From top to bottom, we put securing your business first. Your satisfaction is always our ultimate goal.
The Importance of 24×7 Security Monitoring
Our back to base monitoring solutions are among our most popular, and with good reason. Why should you invest in a 24×7 lookout?
- You won’t be able to watch your security systems all the time. Everyone needs to sleep, and you likely have a busy life to attend to as well. Security monitoring ensures that no matter what time of day it is, there’s always a trained professional ready to respond to signs that something isn’t right.
- Monitoring centres typically guarantee swift response times owing to their close working relationship with the authorities.
- These services can make differentiating between false alarms and real emergencies simpler, especially with access to video verification technology. Save yourself time and stress by letting a pro handle things.
- Receive alerts when portions of your security system stop functioning, such as when an important alarm or camera system goes offline.
About KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY
A boutique security outfit with family-run values, KJ ELECTRONIC SECURITY, has years of experience in this industry and in-depth knowledge of all the products we provide. No matter how big or small the job you have for us, we’re always ready to put in 100% effort to keep your business protected. Contact us today to arrange for a quote.